(Cobb County, Ga.) — (February 26, 2021) — A collaboration between Cobb Travel & Tourism, Discover Dunwoody, and Visit Sandy Springs, the Perimeter North Family Reunion Workshop will teach tips, tricks, and best practices to help those tasked with planning their next family reunion.
This collaborative workshop will take place on Saturday, March 21 at the Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria. Attendees can get incredible deals from hotels, attractions, food vendors, and more while learning ways to make their family reunion run smoothly, followed by complimentary lunch.
The health of participants is of the utmost importance, and the following COVID-19 safety measures will be implemented. All of these protocols meet and exceed standards set by local public health and the State officials:
- Temperature checks upon arrival
- Attendees and sponsors will be required to sign a meeting waiver
- Hand sanitizer will be present
- Masks should be worn at all times except when eating or drinking
- Tables will be spaced out to allow proper social distancing
- Chairs will be six 6 apart
- All activities will be made with social 6-foot social distancing in mind, to minimize close contact
- The venue will be properly sanitized
The workshop is free and applicants are required to apply online. Space is extremely limited. For more information and to register, visit https://bit.ly/2ZTu1ad
Cobb Travel & Tourism is a 501(c)6 nonprofit organization, working to bring visitors to Cobb County. Cobb Travel & Tourism is the only organization positioned to market Cobb County and all of its assets as a 365-day destination. As the leading industry in Cobb County, tourism has a significant economic impact.
Lindsey Burruss | email@example.com | 678-303-2627
Maya Clark | firstname.lastname@example.org | 678-303-2632