Cobb County, Ga. – (May 1, 2023) – Cobb Travel & Tourism presents awards to nine Hop Spots that participated in the fourth annual Bubbles & Brews, the month-long celebration of Cobb County’s local craft beverage makers.
Each March, craft beverage enthusiasts can travel to all of Cobb’s breweries, distilleries, and wineries to taste each location’s unique beverages. Participants use a physical or digital ‘BrewPass’ passport to guide them to each Hop Spot to collect stamps and return the BrewPass to Cobb Travel & Tourism to earn prizes. In 2023, Bubbles & Brews made more than 100,000 impressions online, and Cobb Travel & Tourism distributed 2,500 physical BrewPasses and 737 digital BrewPasses to interested participants.
“Cobb is currently home to 19 craft beverage locations, each with their own special story and unique offerings,” said Holly Quinlan, President & CEO of Cobb Travel & Tourism. “The craft beverage industry in our community continues to thrive and serves as a year-round tourism attraction for both residents and visitors. We are glad these business owners chose Cobb County as their home and add to the growing list of reasons why Cobb is Atlanta’s sweet spot.”
Participants were encouraged to vote for Hop Spots online in 12 categories to show love for each unique location. Winners for each category include:
- Best Bubbles & Brews Beverage: Glover Park Brewery – Frozen Orange Creamsicle
- Best Flagship Beverage: Dry County Brewing – Dry County IPA
- Most Creative Beverage Name: Broken Anchor Winery – Tipsy Leprechaun
- Best Patio Vibes: Skint Chestnut Brewing Company
- Best Live Music: Red Hare – The Still on The Square
- Sweetest Game Spot: Schoolhouse Brewing
- Most Likely To Get You Into An Uber or Lyft: Lazy Guy Distillery
- Most Instagrammable: Glover Park Brewery
- Most Likely To Make Your Facebook Friends Jealous: Red Top Brewhouse
- Most Kid-Friendly: Schoolhouse Brewing
- Most Dog-Friendly: Red Hare Brewing & Distilling
- Sweetest Brew Team: Red Top Brewhouse
Beverage enthusiasts can enjoy the new Cobb Ale Trail Savings Pass year-round to enjoy exclusive discounts at participating Hop Spots and be on the lookout for the return of Bubbles & Brews in 2024. For more information, visit bubblesandbrews.com.
Cobb Travel & Tourism is a 501(c)6 nonprofit organization, working to bring visitors to Cobb County. Cobb Travel & Tourism is the only organization positioned to market Cobb County and all of its assets as a 365-day destination. As the leading industry in Cobb County, tourism has significant economic impact.