WHAT: Taste the best of what Cobb County has to offer during Cobb Foodie Week! This week-long culinary celebration hosted by Cobb Travel & Tourism highlights the endless dining options available in Atlanta’s Sweet Spot to both visitors and residents.
From September 10 to September 17, food enthusiasts can redeem exclusive digital coupons to enjoy meal deals from more than 40 restaurants around Cobb County. From discounts and giveaways to coupons and prix fixe menu options, Cobb Foodie Week is the best time for residents and visitors to eat their way around the county, while saving money and supporting local restaurants.
Participation is 100% free to restaurants, and there is no app to download or password to remember, just discounts to be unlocked! Visit cobbfoodieweek.com for more information.
WHO: Hosted by Cobb Travel & Tourism
WHEN: September 10, 2022, through September 17, 2022.
WHERE: Various restaurants in Cobb County, including:
- 1885 Grill – Acworth
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar Marietta
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar Smyrna
- Big Shanty Smokehouse
- Broken Anchor Winery
- Camp’s Kitchen & Bar
- C. Ellet’s Steakhouse
- Catfish Hox
- Cinco Mexican Cantina
- Drift Fish House & Oyster Bar
- Four Fat Cows
- Forno Vero
- FruiTea Bubbles Café
- Honeysuckle Biscuits & Bakery
- J. Christopher’s Smyrna
- J. Christopher’s Roswell Rd. Marietta
- Marietta Perks
- Marietta Pizza Co.
- McCray’s Tavern East Cobb
- McCray’s Tavern Smyrna
- MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
- Old Vinings Inn
- Naija Cuisines, African Restaurant & Bar
- Papa Roy’s Louisiana Kitchen
- Pie Bar
- Red Top Brewhouse
- Rooted Trading Co.
- Seed Kitchen & Bar
- Silla Del Toro
- SGC Chicken & Seafood
- Southern Baked Pie Company
- Stockyard Burgers & Bones Marietta & Vinings
- Taqueria Tsunami East Cobb
- Taqueria Tsunami Marietta Square
- The Melting Pot Kennesaw
- The Poke Company
- The Third Door
- Tin Lizzy’s Cantina East Cobb
- Twisted Kitchen Smyrna
- US Café
- VeGreen Burger
- Williamson Brothers BBQ Marietta
New restaurants are added every day to cobbfoodieweek.com as they submit their meal deals.
Cobb Travel & Tourism is a 501(c)6 nonprofit organization, working to bring visitors to Cobb County. Cobb Travel & Tourism is the only organization positioned to market Cobb County and all of its assets as a 365-day destination. As the leading industry in Cobb County, tourism has a significant economic impact.