Seminars, classes, community and tools – everything woodworking under one roof!
Get all of the show info on the Atlanta Woodworking Show, including a list of vendors, tickets prices, the show seminar times and more, here: http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/atlanta.html
Instructor bios: http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/instructors.html
General Admission (includes free woodworking seminars on the show floor):
Tickets: $12 if purchased in advance online, $14 at the door (cash only); 1 ticket is good for all three days of the show. Children 16 and under are free with a paying adult.
Paid Education (includes the price of General Admission): http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/buy-paid-education.html
5 ways to experience The Woodworking Shows:
1. Finally, get your peskering woodworking questions all answered in one place.
2. Spend a day, or three on the floor – as your one ticket gets you admission for each & every day of the show, which leaves plenty of time to share the show with family & friends. Please note, tickets are non-transferable.
3. A lot of seminars are free and right on the show floor, some are more intensive and have a separate fee to attend. All are given by nationally renowned woodworking experts, providing an amazing opportunity to learn and engage from career woodworkers.
4. Meet your local woodworking community, and learn more about the schools or guilds that are right in your neighborhood.
5. Share your love for woodworking with your friends & loved ones. At every show there are hands-on activities for kids & adults alike.