EVENT SUBMISSION FORM
We welcome all Cobb County event planners to list your upcoming events on our events calendar. Please read a few requirements below before you use our online event submission form:
FILL OUT ALL FIELDS that are relevant to your event in order to have your events listed in our online calendar. Incomplete submissions may not be posted
CONTACT INFORMATION: Please include your name and contact email address in case Cobb Travel needs to verify any information
EVENT DESCRIPTION: Provide a one to two sentence description of your event in third person. The description will appear both on the event listing, and your event page.
EVENT IMAGE: Providing an image will boost views for your event. Images must be 300 pixels X 300 pixels in size. Images that are not the correct size will not be used.
- Only events in Cobb County will be listed on the calendar unless they are being hosted by a Cobb Travel & Tourism partner.
- Examples of acceptable events include festivals, sporting events, traveling or temporary exhibitions or shows, community and professional performances and college or university level performances.
- All entries should be submitted no less than 14 days prior to the date of the event.
- All events must be open to the general public, not just to organization members or pass holders.
- Auditions, K-8 school performances, church services, political fundraisers and camps are not posted on the Event Calendar.
- No solicitations will be accepted. Community fundraisers may be accepted at the discretion of Cobb Travel & Tourism staff.
- Exceptions to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of the Cobb Travel & Tourism staff.
PLEASE NOTE: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click “Submit Event” at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added. You will be notified if your event can not be approved.
Thank you for reviewing our requirements. Click the button below to access our event submission form.