WHAT: Bubbles & Brews is a month-long celebration of Cobb County’s local craft beverage makers. During the entire month of March, craft beverage enthusiasts can travel along the Cobb Ale Trail to 19 of Cobb’s breweries, distilleries, and wineries to sample each location’s unique beverages. A free digital ‘BrewPass’ will guide visitors to each location, where they can collect digital stamps and win sweet prizes from Cobb Travel & Tourism.
The breweries, distilleries, meaderies, and wineries will host special Bubbles & Brews events throughout the month that will feature fun activities and themed giveaways where guests can earn double stamps in their BrewPass. Visitors will have the chance to vote online for their favorite best-sellers, special brews, and various other categories.
For more information, visit bubblesandbrews.com.
WHO: Hosted by Cobb Travel & Tourism
WHEN: March 1, 2023 through March 31, 2023
Dates and times of individual events will vary
WHERE: Breweries, distilleries, and wineries in Cobb County, including:
- ASW Distillery (Cumberland)
- Atlanta Hard Cider Co. & Distillery (Marietta)
- Broken Anchor Winery (Acworth)
- Burnt Hickory Brewery (Kennesaw)
- Dry County Brewing Company (Kennesaw)
- Glover Park Brewery (Marietta)
- Horned Owl Brewing (Kennesaw)
- Ironmonger Brewing Company (Marietta)
- Lazy Guy Distillery (Kennesaw)
- Red Hare Brewing & Distilling (Marietta)
- Red Hare – Still On the Square (Marietta)
- Red Top Brewhouse (Acworth)
- Reformation Brewery (Smyrna)
- Schoolhouse Brewing (Marietta)
- Shezmu Cellars (Marietta)
- Skint Chestnut Brewing Company (Powder Springs)
- Terrapin Taproom (Cumberland)
- Treehorn Cider (Marietta)
- Viking Alchemist Meadery (Smyrna)
Cobb Travel & Tourism is a 501(c)6 nonprofit organization, working to bring visitors to Cobb County. Cobb Travel & Tourism is the only organization positioned to market Cobb County and all of its assets as a 365-day destination. As the leading industry in Cobb County, tourism has significant economic impact.