Cobb County, Ga. – (April 29, 2022) – Cobb Travel & Tourism presented nine craft beverage makers with awards for participating in Bubbles & Brews. Bubbles & Brews is a month-long celebration of Cobb County’s local craft beverage makers and highlights the thriving beverage community in Cobb. This is the third year that Cobb Travel & Tourism has hosted the event.
Each March, craft beverage enthusiasts can travel to all of Cobb’s breweries, distilleries, meaderies, and wineries to sample each location’s unique beverages. Participants use a physical or digital ‘BrewPass’ passport to guide them to each location to collect stamps and return the BrewPass to Cobb Travel & Tourism to earn prizes. In 2022, Bubbles & Brews made nearly 159,000 impressions online, and Cobb Travel & Tourism distributed 3,000 physical BrewPasses and more than 650 digital BrewPasses to interested participants.
“Cobb is currently home to 19 craft beverage locations, each with their own special story and unique offerings,” said Holly Quinlan, President & CEO of Cobb Travel & Tourism. “The craft beverage industry in our community continues to thrive, and serves as a year-round tourism attraction for both our residents and visitors. We are so proud that these business owners have chosen to call Cobb County home and add to the growing list of reasons why Cobb is Atlanta’s sweet spot.”
Participants were able to vote online in 12 categories. Winners for each category include:
- Best Bubbles & Brews Beverage: Red Hare Brewing & Distilling – The Jolly Ranchare
- Best Flagship Beverage: Broken Anchor Winery – Blueberry Sunset
- Most Creative Beverage Name: Schoolhouse Brewing – Cosmic Junk Punch
- Best Patio Vibes: Horned Owl Brewing
- Best Live Music: Horned Owl Brewing
- Sweetest Game Spot: Schoolhouse Brewing
- Most Likely To Get You Into An Uber or Lyft: Burnt Hickory Brewery
- Most Instagrammable: Glover Park Brewery
- Most Likely To Make Your Facebook Friends Jealous: Dry County Brewing Co.
- Most Kid-Friendly: Reformation Brewery
- Most Dog-Friendly: Red Top Brewhouse
- Sweetest Brew Team: Dry County Brewing Co.
Beverage enthusiasts can enjoy the Cobb Ale Trail year-round and be on the lookout for the return of Bubbles & Brews in 2023. For more information, visit bubblesandbrews.com.
Cobb Travel & Tourism is a 501(c)6 nonprofit organization, working to bring visitors to Cobb County. Cobb Travel & Tourism is the only organization positioned to market Cobb County and all of its assets as a 365-day destination. As the leading industry in Cobb County, tourism has significant economic impact.